Email us for questions/more information.
Schedule of Event to come soon!
A new interactive American Sign Language event is starting this fall in Iowa. Join us for Explore ASL, a day of American Sign Language discovery offering educational and fun events for families and educators! Explore ASL is made possible by the Iowa Department of Education and Iowa School for the Deaf Outreach Services.
Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023 | 8.30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ramada by Wyndham Tropics Resort & Conference Center, 5000 Merle Hay Road, Des Moines.
ATTEND EXPLORE ASL
- Click HERE to register
- Special guests Savannah Dahan (SavvyASL) and Stacy Abrams (Founder of #WhyISign)
- Presentations, Workshops, Kids Camp (for children ages 5-12)
- Expo to learn about resources and services available
- CEUs from Iowa State RID
- COVID-19: Explore ASL was designed with social distancing and crowd management strategies in mind. The public health guidelines will be closely monitored at all times.
- Free Explore ASL Flyer
BE AN EXHIBITOR AT EXPLORE ASL
- Click HERE to register by Feb. 2nd
- Reservations for booths are first come, first served
- Cost includes expo booth, electricity, admission to Explore ASL, and lunch
- Your agency’s logo will be included in the program book (for those who register by Feb. 2nd)
- Set up time is 7:30 a.m. Doors open at 8 a.m. for Explore ASL
- Bring information about your organization (tabletop display, brochures, handouts, candy, giveaways)
- Exhibitors can NOT sell items
- 1 Six-foot table will be available.
- ASL interpreters are available.
- If your organization or business plans to draw for prizes OR if you are interested in sponsoring snacks, contact email@example.com.
- Exhibitors should contact Brent Welsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712.560.3972 with questions.
- FREE Explore ASL Exhibitor Flyer